How To Submit Content
How To Submit
1. Open Snapchat and take a snap with either the front or rear facing camera
2. Add a caption, emojis, filters, etc. (Optional) and send it to the current submission account (listed on the header of this website)
3. That's It! Now just wait patiently. All incoming submissions are opened by one of our administrators. If you get a screenshot notification, it will be posted
My snap wont get opened!
- Make sure you are sending it to the most recent submission account. When accounts get terminated by snapchat, sometimes they still remain in peoples friends lists. The newest account is always posted on the header of this website.
- There are rare cases that snaps wont get opened. This has to do with the quantity of unopened snaps being too large for snapchats traffic. Your best bet is to try waiting, or sending again after a couple hours.
Why isn't my snap on the story?
- Check to make sure that it was opened, and sent to the right account (explained above)
- Make sure it is sent as an actual snap and not just an image from your camera roll/gallery sent in chat. We only post snaps that are sent directly to us (hence the name "Live" From Wisco.
- Understand that under most circumstances all snaps have a second or less of judgement time before an admin makes a decision. There is not much time when you receive upwards of 1000 snaps a day! Your snap may not have made the cut.
- Make sure there is no usernames, snapcodes, or phone numbers. Live From Wisco is built around aliases and anonymity
I want a snap deleted!
- Message the Snapchat account "WiscoCEO" with a screenshot of the snap and the username it was sent by (If you sent it just say you sent it). Also give an explanation on why it should be deleted. If you are the original sender of the snap it will be deleted no questions asked. But if you want us to delete another person's snap we need to review the request and make the right decision.