Telegram App (Default viewing method for Android)
Live From Wisco was founded in 2015, on the much simpler, early times of Snapchat. However, times change, and so do applications, and their terms of services. Because of the rowdy content, Live From Wisco can no longer offer a free public Snapchat account without the punishment of daily account termination. LFW currently exists on the Snapchat app for submitting purposes, as well as with the paid private Snapchat VIP Membership program.
The Solution- Telegram available on Google Play
Unlike Snapchat, this platform does not terminate accounts for posting adult content, they simply hide them from being searchable within the app. Creating an account is simple, there are no emails or passwords to remember. All you need is your phone number!
Note: Some of the content of these photos are altered/hidden for security purposes, and to comply with our hosting service's guidelines.
1. Download the telegram app from Google Play.
2. Create a Telegram account using your phone number. You should receive a 5 digit login code via text. Enter it when prompted. Then enter your name, and a profile picture if desired.
3. In a new tab, Type "shoplfw.com" into your browser. Then tap on the "Submission Feed" tab from the Main Menu
4. Enter your phone number when prompted to get your login code. It will both be texted to you, and sent to you within your Telegram app. Once logged into Telegram on your web browser, go back to shoplfw.com, and click on the "Submission Feed" tab again
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the feed and tap "Join". After refreshing your Telegram app or restarting your phone, The Submission Feed should show up.
6. Lastly, we need to change a setting within Telegram. If you skip this, Telegram's cache file could potentially become very large, taking up storage on your phone. Go to "Settings", then "Data and Storage", then "Storage Usage" and set the "Keep Media" slider to 3 days or 1 week.
If you have been using Telegram for a while before making these changes, go to the "Device Storage" section, tap "Clear Telegram Cache", and then tap "Clear Cache". After that, tap "Clear Local Database" then tap "Clear"
You are all set to go! With this app you will get notifications whenever the feed is updated by default. You can disable them by pressing mute at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!
To submit to the Submission Feed, send a snap to submissionslfw on Snapchat. It will show your snap as pending, but it should be opened within a couple hours. If it has been a day and it has not opened, send a chat message to wiscoceo on Snapchat. For more details on submitting content, go to How To Submit