How To View
1. Download the telegram app from Google Play. This app does not require a password, email or any other intrusive information. Just a phone number!
2. Enter your phone number, and then enter the SMS security code when prompted. Then go to t.me/livefromwisco in google chrome and click the highlighted "@livefromwisco" text (in the middle of the page) and it will take you to go to the app. When it redirects to the app it will display the LFW Channel which you can then join.
3. Click join, and enjoy the content! Telegram notifies you when the feed has been updated. We generally shoot for updating around 6:30 AM, 12:00 PM, 4:00 PM, 8:00 PM and 10:30 PM. Weekends and holidays will not follow this schedule and will be updated when possible.
To submit to the story, send a snap to the current submission snapchat account listed at the top of this page in the header. For more details on submitting content, go to How To Submit
1. Download the Nicegram app from Apple Store. This app does not require a password, email or any other intrusive information. Just your phone number! Once you've created an account and are at the main page, tap the "Settings" button 10+ times to unlock the hidden debug settings
2. Once the debug settings show, turn on "Nicegram Debug"
3. Now open Safari and go to t.me/livefromwisco and click "Open" this page in Nicegram. (MAKE SURE you don't have telegram installed, or it wont work) It will take you back to Nicegram, and will display the LFW Channel. Then click join
4. If you followed the above steps, you should be able to view the LFW submission feed! Notifications of submissions are defaulted to on, but you can mute them if you wish to do so. For more details on submitting content, go to How To Submit
If you have any issues viewing content, reread from the beginning of this page and see if you missed a step. If that fails, message wiscoceo on Snapchat and be as detailed as possible on the issue.