How To View
Via Snapchat App
Go to the app store or google play and download Snapchat. Create an account, and then search for the first username listed at the top of the header of this page. The feed should then be displayed in your subscriptions tab on snapchat!
Via iOS Nicegram App
1. Download the Nicegram app from Apple Store. This app does not require a password, email or any other intrusive information. Just your phone number!
2. Enter your phone number, and then enter the SMS security code when prompted. after you create an account, follow the instructions on https://telegra.ph/Nicegram-NSFW-09-24. There are multiple ways, but the easiest is #2. Following these instructions will get rid of the error message of pornographic content.
3. Now open a new tab in Safari and go to https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@livefromwisco It will prompt you to log in. Once you are logged in, close out and re select the same link above, and it will display the LFW channel through browser. Then click join
4. Once joined, go to your home screen and force close Nicegram, and reopen it. If you followed the above steps, you should be able to view the LFW submission feed! Notifications of submissions are defaulted to on, but you can mute them if you wish to do so. For more details on submitting content, go to How To Submit
Via Android Telegram App
1. Download the telegram app from Google Play. This app does not require a password, email or any other intrusive information. Just a phone number!
2. Enter your phone number, and then enter the SMS security code when prompted. Then go to t.me/livefromwisco in google chrome and click the highlighted "@livefromwisco" text (in the middle of the page) and it will take you to go to the app. When it redirects to the app it will display the LFW Channel which you can then join.
3. Click join, and enjoy the content! Telegram notifies you when the feed has been updated. We generally shoot for updating around 6:30 AM, 4:00 PM, and 10:30 PM. Weekends and holidays will not follow this schedule and will be updated when possible.
To submit to the story, send a snap to the current submission snapchat account listed at the top of this page in the header. For more details on submitting content, go to How To Submit
Via Web on a Desktop or Mobile Browser
If you have any issues viewing content, reread from the beginning of this page and see if you missed a step. If that fails, message wiscoceo on Snapchat and be as detailed as possible on the issue.